LDMS is developed and maintained by Frontier Science.
Frontier Science is a not-for-profit corporation that is known internationally as a highly capable data management and statistical center, collaborating with research networks, pharmaceutical companies and others in the design, conduct and execution of clinical trials and long-term observation studies.
Frontier Science has 320 biostatisticians, technicians and support staff in five locations in the United States, Greece and Scotland.
What We Do
Our statisticians in the United States and Europe are experienced in all aspects of clinical trials, from the design of proposed trials through final analysis and reporting. We also provide independent statistical support to IDMCs.
Frontier Science has an experienced staff of data managers who work closely with study teams and oversee data management activities. Our data managers develop forms, monitor data acquisition and ensure high quality in the resulting data.
We provide the following services within the realm of clinical studies:
- Software for study registration and data collection, management, and reporting
- LDMS, a laboratory information system for medical research
- Web development and maintenance
- Education and training
- Boston, MA
- Five offices in the US, Greece, and Scotland
- NIH, research networks, and pharmaceutical companies
- Have collaborated on approximately 1,200 clinical and observational studies over the past four decades
- To collaborate with investigators and sponsors to conduct scientifically meaningful high-quality clinical trials, while advancing the application of statistical science and practice and data management techniques in science, health care and education.
Meet the LDMS Staff
LDMS Program Director
Howard has been with Frontier Science since 2005. He is responsible for managing LDMS development and maintenance, as well as managing user support and training efforts. Howard works closely with project leadership, and serves as the PI for many projects that use LDMS.
LDMS Project Coordinator
Alex has worked for Frontier Science since 2010 as a Laboratory Data Manager, LDMS Trainer, and LDMS Project Coordinator. He assists with management and overall development of LDMS and related projects.
LDMS Lead Trainer
Drew has been with Frontier Science since 2014. He holds a Master of Library and Information Science from the University at Buffalo, as well as a New York State Medical Technologists license and certification in clinical microbiology from the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.
|James Chambers||User Support|
|Sean Curry||User Support|
|Kevin Cygan||User Support|
|Robert Everson||User Support|
|Justin King||User Support|
|Bryan Koczur||User Support|
|Rebecca LeBlanc||LDMS Trainer|
|Amanda Leli||User Support|
|Mark Lojacono||LDMS Trainer|
|Angelo Luciano||User Support|
|Kacey Matecki||LDMS Trainer|
|Andrew Miller||User Support|
|Brian Muhs||User Support|