Release: LDMS for Windows 12.4
Frontier Science is pleased to announce the release of LDMS for Windows version 12.4. The focus of this release has been improving the Test Result Entry tool.
To upgrade visit the Get LDMS page.
VQA control changes
For the COBAS TaqMan HIV-1 Qualitative assay, VQA copy controls are no longer populated by default and are no longer required for runs with a run date after December 1, 2016. “Blinded pellets” are also now known as VQA blinded controls in LDMS.
- Corrected typo in HBV Worksheet header (R-25528)
- Changed logic for COBAS TaqMan HIV-1 Qualitative assay VQA controls (R-25676)
- Corrected issue with the Proficiency Assay Report displaying duplicate results (R-25828)
- Add the PHIA Time to Freeze QA/QC Summary report (R-25829)
- Updated the Test Result Entry tool’s QA Worksheet with Storage Locations report(R-26077)