Frontier Science is pleased to announce the release of LDMS for Windows version 12.8. The focus of this release was improvements to the Test Result Entry Module (TREM). Here are a few highlights from these changes.
- Test for Syphilis A new test type (Syphilis) has been added.
- New ID3 Value A new ID3 value of DEC (Decliner’s) has been made available for the PHIA project.
- QA Update A new QA Type selection has been added to TREM templates titled, First 50 + 20 NEG + ALL IND + ALL DEC.
- Syphilis Columns When a user sets up a template using the Syphilis test, the grid will also include the column HBV/Syphilis Tester.
- PHIA TREM Worksheet A new report has been added. The Decliners Worksheet is available if the template includes Geenius, Syphilis, and HBV tests.
- New Geenius Setting A new Geenius setting for POS and IND with DEC has been created. It will impact the Syphilis and HBV tests as well if they are on the template.